Professional photographer based in London, UK, available for commission. Covers a wide variety of events, subjects, stories and portraits. Photographs published in national and local newspapers, consumer and trade magazines and annual reports. Clients include: Management Today, Equity, Warner Bros, CAMRA, Walbrook PR, WFA. Brings a sharp, experienced journalistic eye to any event, vision and stylistic interpretation. Quick turnaround of high-standard images, meeting deadlines within a realistic range of budgets.
|Click here to see sample photos|
|Also find me on:|
|Telephone:||0207 485 4624|
|Mobile:||07815 300 903|
See suggested rates:
|from the Freelance Fees Guide.|
Profile last updated: 2017-06-09 11:36:14
I have been a freelance photographer from 2002. I am very flexible and open to many briefs. The challenges for me are to make the dull and boring subjects look exciting and of interest. Equally, I am very used to working under pressure and dealing with important events and people. I also like to create portraits that may reveal the character or might communicate something unexpected, it depends on the brief I am given.
I welcome commissions from a wide range of people and organisations, not just the press.
My website has more examples of my work and some testimonials. I have an amazing archive of images, so if you are not sure just ask me.
General photographic work
• Meetings, forums, conferences, festivals, parades, showcases, awards, Parliamentary briefings, annual general meetings.
• Work occassions range from: dinners, parties, retirements, training, special visitors.
• News events range from: terrorism, fires, accidents, weather, protests, Downing Street.
• Sport e.g.: athletics championships (track, field, road). Boxing tournaments (amateur and professional level), action and medal winners.
• Family e.g.: portraits, parties, anniversaries.
• Subjects range from: actors, business executives, politicians, employees, singers.
• uses range from: case-studies, features, interviews, profiles, adverts.
• styles range from: environmental, conceptual, head-shots, cut-outs.
• Public Liabilty insured
Please click on a thumbnail to see a larger version.