London Freelance Branch again hosted the Video Consortium on 11 November (below).
The films shown and discussed included:
- Temujin Doran, Olafur Eliasson on what art can do to fight climate change;
- Temujin Doran (@studiocanoe), Wilderness;
- Ellen Evans (@ellenfevans), Life in Miniature;
- Phoebe Arnstein (@phoebearnstein), We the Bathers; and
- Dulce: A Mother Guides Her Daughter Through a Rite of Passage produced by Darrell Hartman.
Dobriyana Tropankeva comments for the Video Consortium: "As you can see, we had a beautiful event and we can keep a healthy collaboration working together."