In memory of Dave Rotchelle:
Terms and conditions
Your submission of images indicates acceptance of the following:
- The Gallery is open to photographers, illustrators and other visual creators who are members of the National Union of Journalists.
- We may add to the Gallery journalism-related images that comply with the NUJ Code of Conduct. The Editor's decision on inclusion of images shall be final.
- You may submit up to five of your photos or illustrations - for which you are the copyright holder - as JPEG images 420 pixels across.
- You have the option also to submit a larger version to be linked from that 420-pixel version: but please be aware that putting high resolution images online is roughly equivalent to stapling a £10 note to a park bench in terms of copyright abuse risk, as we observe at www.londonfreelance.org/feesguide/photo.html
- You can include up to 20 words of text in the caption to each of your photos. You may submit a link to your website. We will include a link to your entry in the Freelance Directory: please create one now if you have not already done so.
- Yes, you keep copyright in all of your images displayed on the Gallery. You grant London Freelance Branch and its Editor a non-exclusive, royalty-free revocable licence to make available any images the you submit on londonfreelance.org for the term of copyright.
- Please ensure that the EXIF data in your image files contains your copyright notice.
- In no event shall London Freelance Branch nor its Editor nor contributors nor the National Union of Journalists nor indeed any other person real or corporate be held liable for any information presented here nor for the omission for whatever reason of any information here or anywhere else nor for any tort or damages of any kind arising from use or abuse or failure to make use of any or all such information or lacunae. Everything here is presented as is without any warranty express or implied as to its fitness for any purpose or as to anything else, really.
- These Terms may be changed whenever necessary, except that you will always retain copyright in your submitted images.
We shall post submissions as time permits, in the order in which they are received.
Submit your images
Submit your images in email to email@example.com